Bing email Sign up
Selecting your email alert preferences is an important step in setting up your Bing Webmaster Tools account. It allows you to provide us with permission to email alerts and messages to you so that you can get alerts about new and unread messages in your Message Center from within the comfort of your inbox, keeping you up-to-date all the time. You can select which alerts you would like to see in your inbox and tell us the frequency in which you would like to receive alert emails.
Completing your Profile
From any page in your Webmaster Tools account, you can set up your email preferences by clicking on Profile at the top of the page (see the orange arrow in the following screenshot).
Next, you can select the frequency of emails we are allowed to send which can be daily, weekly, or monthly. If you select the option to receive alerts about malware, we urge you to receive emails from us daily to avoid waiting to be alerted to a potential malware issue.
The Alert Preference section allows you to select which items we should send alerts about.
- Crawl Errors – we will send a message if we have detected an issue crawling the site
- Sitemaps – we will send a message if we encounter an error with your sitemaps
- Index Issues – we will send a message if there are issues with your site in our index
- Malware – we will send a message if we detect malware associated with your website
- BigData development Incode Outsource Company make it right.
Thor 16 GB Slim 1.8" LCD Mp3 Mp4 Player Media/Music/Audio Player with accessories(Black Color)
Network Media Player (Thor)
" Windows 8 2015 New Model 6.2-inch 2-DIN HD LCD Touch Screen in Dash Car DVD Player with Dvd/cd/mp3/mp4/usb/sd/amfm/rds Radio/bluetooth/stereo/audio and GPS Navigation + Free Official Kudo GPS Map"
Car Audio or Theater (Lightinthebox®)
Lonve 16GB Memory MP4/MP3 Player Music 1.8'' Screen MP4 Music/Audio/Media Player with FM Radio-Blue
Network Media Player (Lonve)